View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2008, 09:46 AM

Here is an image attached below of what I see when I click on the browse button for the Source Folder. This is what you should see.

There has to be something in Windows that is messed up and causing this.

You can try to delete the Registry keys for Songverter to see if that will work.

Here is how you would do this.

WARNING! DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! Be sure you follow this exactly. If you delete the wrong Registry Keys, Windows on your computer could be damaged, requiring it to be re-installed.

1) Left click the Start Menu and click Run.

2) Type in regedit and click OK or Open.

3) Go to the very top of the Registry Editor. It you already see the Registry Keys expanded below, skip this step and go to the next step. Click the + beside My Computer.

4) Click the + Beside HKEY_CURRENT_USER

5) Click the + beside SOFTWARE

6) Click the + beside Micro Technology Unlimited

7) Click the + beside Songverter

8) Click Default to select it. WARNING! Be VERY careful to have this exact location selected. If not and you proceed, you could damage your Windows installation, requiring it to be re-installed to fix it. BE VERY CAREFUL!

With Default selected, press the Delete Key Click Yes when it asks you if you are sure.

9) Click the X in the Top Right corner to close the Registry Editor.

Open Songverter. It will be as if you started from scratch.

This is the only thing that might make a difference, unless your Windows is messed up and that will cause a reformat to fix it on this computer.
Attached Images
File Type: gif songverter.gif (19.4 KB, 6 views)