View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2021, 11:45 PM

Exclamation Performance Issues

Hi guys

I recently acquired a new laptop so upgraded to the new Hoster version and installed it.

I am using my older laptop as a backup but not upgrading that one - don\'t want to fix what isn\'t broken right...

It seemed to be fine for the first few performances but then one night it started jumping and the lyrics went out of sync and every song kind of stuttered. Then it crashed - I set up my old laptop and the rest of night went on without a hitch.

I set it up at home again and went through all of the requirement changes needed for a new laptop - it does remind you that all of the Windows upgrades need to be up-to-date so I checked and sure enough there was an optional Windows upgrade sitting there so I did that. I tried about 20 odd songs at home and it seemed to run fine so I assumed that was the issue.

My next gig I set up the new laptop again and it seemed all good for the first couple of hours and then it started stuttering again - although no where near as bad as the night it crashed ... in fact we managed to just finish the night without swapping it over.

I checked again from home and all windows updates are done so now I am stuck as to what the issue is

Any advice would be great