View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2009, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

This question of fill in music in between songs. Myself I have an old creative labs 6 GB music player loaded with mp3 music plugged in to my mixer directly, I just leave it playing, doesn't use any computer resources and just use the cross fader on the mixer when needed. those with more up to date gear could use an Ipod or any of the other available players. I noted in one of the other threads someone is doing the same with video on an Ipod, the only thing I have noticed with this is that video faders are quite expensive. I have recently added a muti format cdg, dvd player to my set up which I now use for singers own disc's and video. I purchased a cheap video switcher from Maplins for less than £15.00 and use that to switch the video source. With this I can show video at full dvd quality and I only carry 4 pre recorded DVD with me for playing in between songs but usually just leave one in the player all night.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.