View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2011, 06:03 PM

Re: another gem related problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbikeerrob View Post
ok i got the program opened it i assume when you said find the OS you meant for me to look in my explorer program and find the folder mtu i did that i tried opening the database file and nothing happens when i click on it
you said to find the folder of my songs and click on it and it will load but nothing happens what is the file name for the part that i can edit i tried database.mdb and all that happens when i click on it is the screen blinks and nothing else happens. i know how to use the find and replace but i cant seem to get the proper folder/ file opened to do it. help!!!
djbikeerrob, no I'm not talking about finding OS in Explorer. I meant on the left hand side of the renamer program you'll see Computer with a (+) next to it. Hit the (+) to expand it and you'll see OS(C) with a (+) next to it. Click the (+) to expand that and you'll see alot of folders. Go down to MTU and click the (+) next to it and you'll see the folder your songs are in. Once you click that folder it will load up in the screen to the right in the FileRenamer program.