View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2021, 10:47 PM

Unhappy Re: 2nd Monitor no lyrics

Lowering my laptop\'s screen resolution is a non-starter since it\'s a special 4k display - lower resolutions are possible but not the exact same one as my 2nd monitor. Still, for the sake of making every effort, I tried several different display resolution combinations - none of them worked. The problem remained exactly the same regardless of the display resolution.

My Karaoke files are mostly MP4. I tried different types all with the same result.

Interestingly, if I set the displays to duplicate, everything is tickety-boo on both screens. If I select Extend... when then, we\'re right back to square one.

Note that if I use a wireless display (eg, Roku) to an HD TV it does exactly the same thing. (duplicate displays, it works; extend displays blacked out lyrics box)

Also my laptop comes equipped with two video (graphics) interfaces; Intel\'s IRIS XE and NVIDIA\'s GEForce MX450. I can switch between them on the fly, however it doesn\'t seem to matter which one I select, it\'s the same problem.

This is a real show-stopper for me.