Thread: Re-number songs
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2020, 07:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Re-number songs

The easiest way is to use a USB drive with high enough capacity to copy and paste from 1st computer then copy again from USB drive to 2nd computer.
If you don’t have an external USB drive then might be a good investment to get one as is handy for backup purposes and a relatively cheap.

The other ways are through linking your computers via network or Bluetooth.
Setting that up is too complex for me to advise on this forum suggest you watch some videos on YouTube for advice on that.
Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNeo7O6ImAo

If you want to make the second computer a duplicate of original make sure the copied folders follow identical file paths as original.

Then use the Backup/Restore feature to duplicate all the settings of both computers again using an external USB drive to store the backup on and to restore.
The Backup/Restore function is located from Help Menu/Backup/Restore.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.