View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2020, 07:47 AM

Hoster 5.20.02 some songs not playing correctly

Hi

I have Hoster 5.20.02 on my Dell laptop and Hoster 5.50.04 on my HP one. I\'ve stumbled across one of my Sunfly tracks that won\'t play properly on my Dell laptop, but plays fine on the HP one using the same external HDD. I have my karaoke tracks saved on 3 external HD drives as 2 are used as backups. All 3 HDD won\'t play the song correctly on the Dell laptop, but when I connect to my HP they\'re fine. I decided to uninstall and reinstall Hoster on the Dell but it made no difference. The Dell is a newer laptop and has played fine, and it plays other random songs I picked at random to test. I can\'t get why all of a sudden just these few songs that I\'ve noticed are playing up. I don\'t want to pay to upgrade as firstly I have no guarantee that will work and I only use the Dell as a spare at home so don\'t use it enough to justify $69/£52 even with the 10% currently being offered online. Does anyone have any suggestions to what else I can try or a reason why it\'s doing it?

I\'m running Windows 10 home, Intel Pentium CPU 4415U 2.30GHz - 16GB Memory on the Dell and Windows 10 Pro, Intel COre CPU M520 2.40GHz - 8GB Memory on the HP.

Thanks.
Sharon