View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2012, 01:34 PM

Re: Information screen

Well, after a lot of trial & error I have come up with a solution that works, or should I say fits the criteria I wanted.

Firstly, the music track (in my case it was a .wav track) was lengthened with 10 seconds of silence at the begining before any music started, Google "add silence to begining of .wav files", to find out how to do that, unless the mods on here allow me to write down what I used but as a secondary bit of software is needed I won't name it untill I am given the all clear by the mods so to do.

This now gave me some 20 seconds on the opening screen before any music starts plus another 8+ seconds of music before the first singer started to sing, a total of some 30 seconds but it is the 20 seconds of the opening screen that was needed, I was then able to go to "Adjust Lyrics" tab to asssign the colours for singer 1, singer 2 & both, the singers now have some 20 seconds to read that opening screen.

I then completed the rest of the track including the use of the ampersand (the "&" symbol to you & me) to join singers 1 & 2 together and the "Adjust Lyrics" tab to assign colours to the lines of singers 1, 2, & both.

The result is that the singers of this song will have some 20 seconds on the opening screen to see what colours their respective lines are and what colour is the lines for both singers to sing together AND I still have the Titles & Lyrics pages at my disposal.

But it still beggars the question as to why I cannot do this within KHPro and not use have to use a secondary bit of software.

Thanks to all who have taken an interes in this posting.

Eddie.

Last edited by daddybrubeck; April 20th, 2012 at 01:41 PM.