View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2011, 11:47 PM

Re: Ameri-sing - are they still producing

Admin, you are so so right. The "law firms" {and i use that term loosely}. Run law suite mills. The web is full of listing after listing after listing of these unscrupulous lawyers who would sue you for any reason whatsoever if they think they have a chance in hell of winning. Most never even have to leave their office. These are one step below an "Ambulance Chaser".

I knew a lady, who's life was saved by a doctor prescribing a certain medication. She saw a commercial on TV, hired one of these ...ummm lawyers, sued the doctor, and hospital for putting her on the drug which saved her life. These now defaunt karaoke companies follow this practice. They claim for the good of the industry. But that hasn't been proven, and it was shown to me, where karaoke piracy has actually increased in past months. The magic word for these losers is "Settle" quietly, and quickly. Everyone makes a paycheck, move on, and repeat the process over again. I am a firm believer in honesty, and integrity. But when someone accuses another of being a theif for profit, regardless if it can be proven or not. One is no better then the other. The buck...and just another way to hustle it.