View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

Good choice. Vista has always been a pain.
As far as you import of ZIPS. From what you wrote "Disk_ID_-_Track_-_Artist_-_Title" There should be no spaces or underlines between DiskID and Track and you would have to use Custom settings to get the right separator (_-_ instead of " - "). Also if your DiskID-Track is something like AKS100-03-09 then you will have to modify it to make the second separator "-", the second field "&This", next separator "-", and then Track for the third field with the Artist and Title pushed back to fourth and fifth fields.
Importing files like that can get very complicated and you have to pay close attention to the details.
If you are going to convert them first it would be best to convert to BIN or MP3+G (which is what they are inside the ZIP. I am not sure but converting them to KMA with Songverter doesn't unzip them I think. MTU is trying to get away from using ZIP files within Hoster because they cause extra delays when cueing them up for play to unzip them. When you import them as ZIP files now they are unzipped and stored as MP3+G inside the KMA file.