View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2009, 09:16 PM

Red face I'm sorry,

First, thank you Dale for the info.
I'm sorry, cause what I meant to ask and what I did ask was two different things.
OK let me try again......# 1....I own 4 Hosters and have been using it from 2003, but I have had head injury's and don't keep up with current events, my last update was Hoster 3.3 and I was not sure that KMA was still what we got when we rip into the newer version of Hoster....
So thank you for that answer.
About #2. what I really wanted to know was, is songverter restricted to one PC only or what ............... and I swear Dale I have read the store web page, but I must confess I keep very bad headaches from reading, that is my reason for asking and I certainly did not mean to seem lazy, like I have not done my home work. However I could find (or just missed it) nothing about what you could do as far as using songverter on one than one PC, or is it movable.............
I probaly do not even need this program, but I have the remover, keything and microstudio and more. So I said to myself,,,,,,,,,I'll ask Dale or one of the other great, helpful, and dedicated folks on the forum. I knew Beavis would not reply )))cause it would take two lines((( <I do like his answers>
So guys ...... [do I need this] and [can I move it] from one PC to another???
Thank you many times over......I really did get hit in the head very hard...........But I love MTU and all you devoted fans, sort of like family here .................. later ... jimmy