View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2008, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GandT View Post
Quote:
The computer that crashed is the only one hoster has been installed on. A friend of mine was trying to fix the computer a few weeks ago and removed hoster. I had to reinstall it. This computer is not conected to the internet so i had to use a zip drive to do the reinstall. Now I have taken it to a Tech and he said My Windows program had corrupt files and that it would be best to put a new windows program into it. Does that mean I have put on two computers. Since the first install was when I bought it and the second time being when I reinstalled it. Not sure how this works! I do have it backed up on an external drive.
I did buy the new update disc but have not updated yet. I bought Video Hoster 3.311 Software with Song Book.
you can only install the program into 2 comp, from what you're saying and if i understood you right, you already have it into 2 ,if you have the old version of hoster, you might have to go to mtu support and submit a ticket, make sure you use your email add. when you first bought the programs, are you saying you have hoster on a ext. drive? i'm not sure if that will work, your best bet is to submit a ticket, and i'm not sure if you'll get a reply back right away, those guys ( mtu )are pretty busy trying to make hoster the best of the best...