Thread: Need Help Bad
View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2003, 08:16 AM
Lauraine Graham- with the Lord Lauraine Graham- with the Lord is offline

Angela

I hope all is well with you now but in case it isn't please ensure the following.

1. BEFORE you use KPro both your lyric file (which should be saved as Text only) and your music file (which should only be a .wav file) must be prepared and ready for use. If your music file needs editing in any way for your performance version i.e. using Vogone, or key-changing, or remixing, etc) it MUST be done prior to using KPro.

2. Only then can you bring in KPro for putting them together.

3. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR NETWORK CARD IS ENABLED. Recently mine got disabled without my noticing and I could not access KPro. Kept getting System Error #1. KPro will not work without this.

If all the above is done and OK you should be away with no problems. If you are still experiencing difficulty with actually getting things to work post back here and we will all try to help. If you have any difficulty actually using KPro post a private message to me and I will take you through the process in as much detail as you want. I have some stunning results and get such joy using them I would really like you to experience that too.

All of us are here for you, ready willing and able to help.

Best wishes