Thread: Need Help Bad
View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2003, 09:03 AM

Question Second Message Need Help Bad

Jon,
I uninstalled K-pro and reinstalled it again, i reentered the serial number by hand, it wouldn't let me paste it in. The error message that comes up is in a box that is called
Installation of System Software Installer ship, then reads
extracting file failed. It is most likely caused by low memory (low disk space for swapping file) or corrupted file.
Then I hit OK

Then another box comes up under Install Shield that says
-2147023829: Internal error in Windows Installer. Then I hit ok and I continue with the installation process

Before I bought this equipment, my computer was in the shop to install a higher video card to comply with everything I needed. And they looked over the requirements of the system and my computer met all the requirements. So i don't know why it says low memory.

I don't get the system #1 error when I open it from my shortcut anymore, but not sure if it still right.

Even though I still got the error message when installing from above, everything things to be working.

I ran a song and placed the lyrics in syncronazation, then went to vogone to take lyrics out, but won't let me use the song that I have the words running with it. Can't figure out with microstudio how to get the two together. The whole point of a karaoke song, it to have the words displayed and the vocals gone. So am I doing somethng wrong. How can I get a song onto a disc with words and no vocals, when I'm making my own.

So what is my next step.
Thanks for the help Angela