View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2017, 05:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: In Rotation, Show Current Songs

I take it you are right clicking the singers name in the Rotation column and not in the playlist itself ?

When you right click on a singer in that Rotation column I presume you see the menu appear with the option (Show Current Songs) ?

If the answer is yes to both the above then I believe the window is opening off the screen so you arnt seeing it.
You could try this to find it, first right click the singers name in the rotation list and choose the show current songs option. Now right click on a blank area of the desk top to bring up the menu and choose display settings then advanced settings, in the resolution box change it to a very low resolution like 800 x 600 press apply, you might get another window asking if you want to change or revert back, keep the new settings. Now with Hoster on the screen can you now see the window if not drag any other views about in case its underneath. If you find it drag it to the centre then return your screen resolution to its former state.
Hope that helps.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.