View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2002, 04:30 PM

Suggestions for Use

I'm very pleased with the newest KHP version and wanted to share what I'm doing with it. On the "Title Page," I put only the name of the song and the singer-year version information on separate lines -- for example: "THE GIRL FROM IPANEMA * Frank Sinatra, 1967 version". On the "Credits Page," I repeat the song title, and then add on separate lines, the writer(s) and arranger. If the song comes from a film or show, I might add that, too. In formatting the lyrics, I favor fewer words per line, so that I can use a larger font. If the lyrics "force" me to use more words per line, then I preliminarily test the "fit" by clicking on "Place Lyrics" just to get a quick look at the fit. If I need to adjust to a smaller or larger font, I click on "Stop" and then make the adjustment in "Change Settings." Thus far, I have not used any graphics, as the graphics capability is limited to BMP, and I have lots of JPG.

It works great, although I recommend that you exit the program after each successful CDG creation, as I have experienced a sync delay problem after a few CDG creations in a single session.
--Donn Weinberg --