Thread: Lyric Problem
View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2018, 08:51 AM
VIP

Re: Lyric Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kod View Post
Roy,

Have there been any more resolutions found on this problem?

I just got a call from a friend that is having the same problem. They upgraded to a new computer and now have this problem. I have not seen the computer yet, but will be going to meet with them tomorrow night (Wednesday) at 6:30pm to have a look at it.

They have supposedly updated the drivers but still have this problem.

Any suggestions?
By any chance are these computers with the lyrics problems Dell computers? I have had similar problems in the past with Dell. I returned the Computer and exchanged it for a Toshiba and the problem disappeared. Something to do with the Dell graphics card I believe.

Toshiba Qosmio Laptop; Windows 10, Intel I7, 32GB Ram, Graphics: 3GB GDDR5 Nvidia GeForce GTX 770M
With Optimus Technology, Optical Drive: Blue-ray Disc Rewriteable (BD-RE) / DVD SuperMultic Drive, Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 2x2 AC Plus Bluetooth 4.0, LED Backlit Keyboard, 512 GB Samsung Solid State Drive and 4.0 TB and 1.5 TB Hard Drives, 4 USB 3.0 Ports. Breakaway Audio Enhancer

Toshiba Satellite Laptop; Windows 10, Intel I7, 6GB Ram, Intel HD Graphics 3000, 256 GB Solid State Drive, Breakaway Audio Enhancer. 3 TB External WD Caviar Green Hard Drive.