View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by northlander View Post
admin
thanks for replying i understand you have ten of thousands customers , but there is no where to go but to you,to try and repair the problem. as i told you before i have the small form shuddle that i bought from microstudio and am happy with the product . there is a onboard sound ,i have updated
everything.i haven"t changed anything on my computor.i have tried a new sound card same thing. c-media ac97 audio device is whats in my computor .i have windows xp pro-version service pack 2 int pentium 4cpu 2.4 ghz 1.00 gb of ram.i have roxio installed as well. anything i record not using microstudio and playback with roxio or c-media player and microstudio there is no problem the problem only starts when i use microstudio to record it will not play back proper.i surely like what i have i have been with microstudio for a long time and have keep my udates on your products that i bought from computor to software .the builtin sound card that came with the computor from microstudio is it not good enough to handle the new versions of microstudio. in closing i can understand that there can be a problem at times with software and in this case it sure looks that way. to me if everything else works fine except when you record on microstudio,? my mike is in a yamaha mg12/4fx mixer that i have used for the last three years ,again take this in mine there is no problem using microstudio for singing only, it is only when you record.
thankyou i hope this helps .
bob
Bob, didn't mean to ruffle feathers. I guess you don't know my answer "language" well enough. I'm saying, I'm stunned that only 4 are reporting this problem. If it is Microstudio's problem, and after our meeting I'm thinking it may be, then why haven't more users reported this? I would think the complaints would be coming over the housetops at us!

Well, maybe you 4 are the tip of the iceberg and our Titanic is about to need a repair...

This code was engineered and tested by the same person. He normally is very through, but this was his last project before leaving contracting for MTU for a full time University job (he has an MS in Computer Science, specializing in music).

We're working on a quick Microstudio 4.006 upgrade, and I've added this recording out of sync problem to the list to research. If we can duplicate the problem, we can fix it... and it sounds like it may not be much to duplicate it from what you folks are posting here.

More later this week...