View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2007, 05:35 AM

I'm not sure what is going on here the version of khp that I am using is 3.100, I export to cdg which used to be fine and I could copy/ convert/ play/ burn etc but now these cdg files are missing of mp3/wav files as are all the new cdg files that I make up using khp, all my other cdg files (not khp made) stored on the computer are working fine. I have tried these khp files on other computers but have the same error message displayed. I also have problems upgrading as none my computers have a floppy drive and my computer with the programs on have does not have a modem. I have made requests to have my khp and microstudio programs added to my account history to be able to easily access download links as they are missing off but have had no luck with my requests.
I'm not techanical but could the codec used in these files have somehow been corrupted? Also how is Hoster still able to read them and none of my other programs can, when I try to play my khp made files after converting to cd+g they show up as a little over 1min long (excluding in Hoster) where they should be between 3-4mins long and as I have said I get a message saying they are missing of mp3/wav files (again excluding in Hoster).
Please advise me, I now have a little over 20 khp made files that are useless outside Hoster.