View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2009, 01:57 PM

All makes sense.

I am running Microstudio on the same machine as Hoster. The 4 MB 2nd display is where Hoster displays the lyrics. At 16-bit 1024x768. Hoster has no screen repaints on either display.

When I start Microstudio, it also opens a lyrics display on the 2nd monitor. I am unable to drag the lyrics window to the primary display. I am pretty sure I tried disabling the 2nd display to force the lyrics window to the primary display, but ended up with no lyrics display. (I'll test that again tonight.) The repaint probably occurs on both displays, but is noticable on the 16 MB primary display. I am not concerned about the flickering if it doesn't interfere with the music.

The reason I want to have a lyrics display on Microstudio is to try out the record with microphone feature. I am anticipating this feature in a future release of Hoster, but may have some projects (not shows) where I wish to record vocals over musics before the feature is available in Hoster.

I am also looking at ordering a notebook PC from MTU in August, so the desktop will be retired.