View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2002, 09:24 PM

Cool I too just got Microstudio

I just purchased both Microstudio and a Plextor 1210 CD-R drive. I read that my JVC-SV-22 Karaoke player wouldn't read disks written at faster than 1x, but I tested a backup disk written at 12x and had no problems at all. The interface is excellent, and all of the features I wanted are readily accessible. It is nice to see software that is designed to be used by users.

I do have one of the dreaded new SoundChoice disks (8709) with MediaCloq protection and I am unable to duplicate any of the tracks or even play it (which lives up to it's billing of "MediaCloq CDG's Will Not Play In A Computer" using Microstudio, although the tracks do show up, they generate an error when you try to do anything with them. The thing was over $30, so I would obviously prefer to have a backup copy. Not to be...

As soon as the "kills Win2000" bug is fixed, I will be 100% happy with the product - currently booting up to Win98 allows me to use it.

**Note - I have done the Install 2.312 then use 2.314 workaround and I am running fine under Win2000.**

Last edited by tlwisner; January 12th, 2002 at 06:55 PM.