View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2008, 02:37 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjim View Post
I know there are folks having issues with 4.04. I feel al litlte guilty because I'm one of the Hoster users that 4.04 works well for. Every upgrade I've seen Hoster 4 get better and better. Hoster 4.04 ran like a champ last Friday and Saturday night.

Thanks MTU for all of your hard work and a great program!

Jim

Jim,
I have ran the Hoster 4.04 during my shows since the 18th and it has ran like a dream no problems with the Program here either and Don't feel a bit guilty The only problem I have had was the My Hp system crashing before I could do the upgrade on the VISTA and try it out but it will soon be Fixed, put it in the shop today they are working on it as we speak. And They are going to be able to uninstall on line before wiping the system clean Whew was sweating that one.(THE GREMLINS GOT IT I KNOW THEY DID)

Sorry that so many are having so many problems with 4.04. Keep plugging at it. Gliches can work themselves out with a little help from us. After all we are dealing with a man made product on a man made machine therefore nothing is perfect, somebody will always have something that needs fixing, MTU KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER AND SOON they will have ALL of the GREMLINS fixed.....
XP Home 5.1.2600 SP 3 Build 2600 TOSHIBA Satellite L25 System Type X86-based PC Processor x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8 GenuineIntel 1496 Mhz TOSHIBA V1.50 SMBIOS Version 2.34 PM 256.00 MB VM 2.00 GB 250GB ex hd ATI