View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2021, 05:52 PM

Re: Performance Issues

Thanks Roy & Walt

I have being playing around with it for the last hour or so Adding and deleting songs quickly. Lots of jumping and stuttering... internet on / off - Edge on / off etc...

I then saw Roy\'s post and made those adjustments on Edge .... you are right - Edge shoots straight to 100% CPU. I made that adjustments as recommended and it seems to have helped quite a bit.

I also turned off my Virus Software which has helped as well i think.

I did have \'Graphics\' as \'above normal\' but I put that back to \'normal\' and changed \'Audio\' to \'above normal\' to see what that does

Played with it since and it seems a lot better... I am adding and deleting songs aggressively to test it and there is the odd stutter but clearly I wouldn\'t be that aggressive live.

I quickly checked the graphics card setting and confusing so I will leave that for now and worry about it if still not 100% after next GIG

Would Windows Defender be enough do you think? or would you recommend keeping the anti-virus software going - I do try to tap into the WIFI at each venue or I Hotspot my phone for SongbookDB so I do have some vulnerability

I will report back in about 5days once I test it live again

Thanks for all of the ideas guys