View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2011, 10:44 AM

Re: KhPro 5.01 upgrade

I did in fact post a reply to the answer I recieved on my origanal ticket. Maybe it got lost in the shuffle someplace but I did respond that I had already done the lame_enc.dll pasting into the C:\Windows\System folder. I never got a response from that. Other than pasting the file into the system folder I don't know what else to do.

In any event, the 5.0 version allows me to use MP3 files and then export them to BIN files to put on a CD. I've used this program in it's various versions for probably 8 to 10 years with hardly any problems and I like it's ease of use and the desired results. I was just very frustrated that I had followed all the directions for the lame file and it still didn't work with the upgraded version.

The 5.01 works if I convert the MP3 to a WAV or WMA file but then I can't export directly to a BIN file as I have been doing for a long time. I'll just continue to use the 5.0 version until I or someone can figure out a way to correct the lame issue.

I probably shouldn't have come down so hard on the support foks but after days of trying to solve the issue on my own with no results I was really frustrated. I thought my reply to the first ticket was just being ignored. My apologies to them.