View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2017, 09:57 AM

Re: two laptops with hoster

WARNING! I\\\'m not an expert, but what worked for me was after I cleaned-up the first computer, I copied the database file Hoster onto a thumb drive. I then copied the other computer\\\'s Hoster database file onto a different usb to use as a backup. That way in case I screwed the transfer up, at least I still had my original information on the thumb drive for the second computer.

Next step for me was to delete the hoster file on my second computer and then copy the hoster file information from the first computer which was copied onto the first thumb drive.

In case you don\\\'t know where to find the hoster database file, open the \\\"Computer\\\" click on the hard drive, locate the \\\"ProgramData\\\" folder, open the folder and then locate the folder \\\"mtu.com\\\" open the folder and the \\\"Hoster\\\" folder will be there.

WARNING!! I\\\'m not an expert, so make sure you do the research to verify what you intend to do, before you do anything.
Also make a BACKUP!

Also, there are lots of experts on this sight who are able and willing to help you, I suggest you reword the Title to this thread to \\\"How to Move Hoster Database To My Second Computer\\\"

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.