View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2008, 04:42 PM

More info

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouglass View Post
They do not offer that. Have you submitted a Support Email to see if they can help you? Include your phone number in it they may call if it is necessary.
Just out of curiosity do you have Microsoft Access on your system?
What burner program do you have loaded? Roxio or Nero?
These are all programs that have caused problems in the past. You won't have to remove the programs just fix some minor conflicts that could be cxausing interference. You would not have to remove them just make some minor changes.
There could also be some incorrect or missing information in the registry since you did do a registry cleanup. This would require deleting some registry keys pertaining to Microstudio to correct it. Microstudio would then rebuild the registry keys when opened. I can tell you how to do this if you feel you can handle it.
The last possible thing I would say for you to try would be to do a system restore to a date prior to installing the keywrite 2.10.
I do appreciate your continuing support. I do have MS Access 2003. The CD-DVD-BluRay burner is a "PLDS BD-RE DH-4B1S SCSI" drive. The CD-writer software is "Roxio Creator Premier Blu-Ray 10.1." I see that Roxio has a new 2009 version. What should I do to make the "minor changes"? I've no problem with changing/deleting Registry keys or -- if necessary -- restoring to an earlier data. I downloaded Keywrite 2.1 on 9/16. I think I installed it immediately. Have you ever used TeamViewer? It's like a remote access; it seems easy and it is free. I'm in Minneapolis; where are you?

Last edited by EclecticProf; October 21st, 2008 at 04:45 PM. Reason: add detail