View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2001, 09:48 PM

Sound Choice

Well, I think I should be a little more clear about my last message I posted. I don't blame sound choice for being angry about all the piracy of their disks going on. As a karaoke host I don't think it's fair for me to pay 25,000 on CDG's and then someone else comes along and gets copies at half the price. That's not right for anyone trying to run a legitimate business. I have a problem with the fact that Sound Choice comes down so hard on the piracy but doesn't try hard to take care of it's loyal customers...and right now, with all the stuff that's being stirred up with the piracy problems they have, they need all the support from loya customers as they can get...or else they will end up going under. I would hate to see this happen to Sound Choice...because they do make some of the best (Sound) quality cdg's around. But they really do need to start taking time to coat these CDG's in some way to keep the paint from coming off the them. But, because I have so many messed up, I'm really upset that they won't do something about it. Companies should take care of their customers.