View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2001, 08:55 PM

Sound Choice CDG's & Labels

Thanks George...I have thought about it myself and have also had the suggestion from a couple of other people. There are two reasons why I don't that...first of all, the cost of the fellowes labels and the cost of the printer ink. The labels come like 40 to a pack and the pack is like $15.00 for a pack. When you multiply all this by the thousand CDG's that I have, it gets pretty expensive. I mean, why doesn't sound choice just make them right the first time so that we don't have to spend more money after spending a fortune of their disks. It stands to reason that if I spend like $150 to $200 every couple of weeks to buy all the new releases, then I shouldn't have to turn around and spend another $50 to $100 to put labels on them. They should work the first time. And the second reason is because with all the crap Sound Choice is causing about piracy and how hosts are thieves (although this host seems to be the one getting the shaft right now), then I want to make sure I do have my original CDG's in case they ever do decide to come around here causing a big stink. If I put the labels on them, they'll look like copies. Granted I can pull out all my receipts for the past few years and show them...but will all the crap they're pulling, they'd find some way to say I forged them...so, it's best to just keep the originals as is, sue them for not replacing my damaged ones and maybe get some money restitution since they don't seem to want to replace my disks. And I am NOT spending the money to replace them again...I will not. But, thanks for the suggestion...