View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2001, 08:06 PM
Frequent Member

Quote:
Originally posted by George
Sing1993
Thanks for passing this on. I carry my discs to our small get togethers in the 200 dics softcases you use. I never take the originals, they stay at home in my jukebox type player. I always carry the back ups. I'd really be ticked if I'd bought one and couldn't even play it on my pc, which I understand is the case.
Anyway thanks for reaffirming my posture. I simply will not buy a dics that I cannot back up, and I let SC know it at their website. I hope more people do. Also thanks for supporting admin's contention that SC discs are manufactured poorly. The guys at MTU can usually be relied on to know what's going on in their own industry. Like I said in my first post, if SC were using the same quality discs as Mitsui they's sure let us know it on their labels. Thanks again.

Take care,

George

P.S. as an afterthought, wouldn't it be practical to salvage the rest of your library by applying your own labels on to them? Neato is as easy to use as any. I've used them regularly without any adverse effects. Should protect the painted surfaceJust a thought

George be careful not to get your labels wet. I had a friend of mine show me what happens if they get wet- they totally come apart on contact with water.