View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2016, 07:34 PM

Re: Importing New Mp3+g Files

[quote=WaltR;129464]Q.1. If you are sure these are duplications of songs done as KMA, here is the fastest way to get rid of them. On the main hoster page go to the top and click on "import songs"; click on "build database"; highlight the folders you want to remove from Hoster; click on remove folders. CAUTION: MAKE SURE YOU ONLY HIGHLIGHT THE FOLDERS YOU WANT TO REMOVE. ONCE YOU REMOVE THEM YOU CAN'T GET THEM BACK WITHOUT RE-INDEXING THEM! After clicking on remove folders you should get 2 pop up windows one after another. Click "yes" to both of them.

Hi WaltR,

I hope I can explain this properly.

I have all these folders. Each folder represents a Disc and contains the cdg + mp3 files, that I imported into Hoster.

When I started years ago, Hoster created all the kma files. I didn't understand any of this or why, or the difference between the two kma & kmh files until you explained it to me haha I just happen to do it using the kma button.

As I mentioned earlier in my post, I've just recently created all these kmh files. I must have clicked the kmh button instead of the kma button.

That being the case, does that mean that "NO" kma files were created for those particular Discs that Hoster created kmh files for? If so, all I would need to do then to create the kma files for those Discs, is to re-import them as kma. Would that be correct?

Once I've done that, I can then go and delete all the kmh files?
Thank you also on how to do that.

Gee, I hope I've made sense haha

Thank you WaltR for your time and knowledge

Laptop Computer:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
Ram: 8GB
System type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor
Video Cards:
1x Intel(R)HD Graphics 4600
1x NVIDIA Geforce GT745M

Audio Card: IDT High Definition Audio CODEC
Full Windows Touch Support with 10 Touch Points