View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2003, 05:00 PM

Now Boys (and girls??)

When we ask "Who is Keyrite for?" (pardon my pronoun) the only answer is "For people who don't have access to a good key changer." If they have access to a key changer, then they don't need to use it. Arguments about the quality are kind of irrevelant if it's the only thing available at times.

Let me explain why I value Keyrite. I like to go to Acapulco Restaurant in Downey CA for atmosphere, selection, and proximity. When I first started going, I think that the key changer used quarter tones and I was embarrassed to say "down 8". The host and some friends would assure me that "down 2" was usually enough.

When the restaurant changed their system, it sometimes reverted to the original key if there was a pause in the music that I sing. The host chides clients who want to use the key changer. Keyrite has helped me around these difficult circumstances.

Talk about all the machines you want, but there is no alternative for a program that reprocesses a CDG file in a matter of minutes from start to "New Performance Disc".