View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2003, 04:16 PM

This is interesting; the Uni-code. Actually, between these Posts, I have been experimenting with KPro4. I have Photoshop, and Chinese wordprocessor. I think this should be of interest to Chinese singers. In our community (Champaign, IL), most Chinese get togther on weekends and sing Karaoke. There are only two of us who make Karaoke songs. The other person is using another product and he can't make Chinese songs. He sings mostly Chinese songs (ready-made). What I did was to use a Chinese wordprocessor to make up the entire lyrics; scan it into Photoshop. (I can't copy and paste the entire lyrics into Photoshop). Then, I input the graphics of the Chinese lyrics into Kpro, using the top half of the screen. The bottom half consists of two line of pinging lyrics in English. As the music plays and the lines in English gets scrolled, the Chinese lyrics repeat on each screen. If I am familiar with the song, I should be able to follow the Chinese lyrics without it being swept. This way, you can already sing duets in Chinese and English or whatever languages. Incidentally, the Music of the Night happens to be one of my favorite songs.