View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2010, 03:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Song titles instead of the name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebecaEigen View Post
Ok I went up to tools and I put in title, artist, track (which is the last choice on the far right)... still doesn't work. When I first bought this software everything came in fine. I truly wish I could go back to that version. It was simple. It worked. I regret upgrading every single time because of this problem. I don't understand this.
According to the two examples you gave in an above post, then that is no the right order. It should be DiskID-Track, then Artist, and then Title. This would be the top middle one with a couple modifications.
First check the middle top one, then find the small column after the word "Track" and click the arrow to the right of it. Choose the one that shows "_-_" and then do the same in the one after "Artist". That should set the names up correctly.

Microstudio is not that hard to use. I would highly recommend you read the manual (click on the "Manual" at the top) and find out how to use Microstudio. You can do a whole lot more than just right your files to a disk.