Thread: Problem New 3.0
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2006, 06:54 PM

Okay guys. Got caught up on my work reverting back to my older version. Going to remove it now;and re-download the 3.0 and try again. Maybe it will work this time.

YES! Ok. Update. Do not assume, that when you tell version 3.0 to remove 2.613 that it will completely remove the old one. THIS time after telling it to remove I went back into Explorer and noticed that it had NOT removed everything listed under "Microstudio." I manually then deleted the folder and went back to the 3.0 setup.

I took a disk that had 23 songs on it. Copied it; then turned around and had it write a disc using "21" songs. IT WORKED!

So, as always I appreciate the help. I knew between MTU and the people who make up this forum that the solution would surface.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have a stack of "MediaCloQ" discs that I am anxious to try.

Well, my excitement is now over; it doesn't do my mediaCloq discs.

I'll revert back to 2.613. It does everything I need, and much faster. Anxiously as always awaiting the "next version."

Kelly

Last edited by admin; November 14th, 2006 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Combined 3 posts together, slight editing to merge them