View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2008, 12:20 AM

Talking Been in the biz for 10 years

I have been doing karaoke shows now for ten years ran Disc for 9 of those ten years bought Hoster back in April and haven't looked back

Took about 2 months to load my 1200 cdg's but was well worth it I worked days so it took me a while. My system is listed below I do try to use my smaller system which I purchased online from ebay for about 600 bucks at smaller shows it is a diplomat set up speakers and amp, stands. How ever over the last three years my husband feels he should buy me new speakers and amps for my birthday, anniversay or christmas and I have aquired a Kustom system these speakers and amp rock however I don't suggest using them unless they are going to stay in that particular club(BACK BREAKING MOVAL) also aquired a set of peeveys with the old peevey mixer board great sound my pride and joys. As far as carrying your cd's my cd's are in cases and are in my utlity van during all shows along with several cdg player My triple tray JVC being another on of my pride and joys would be the first thing I grabbed if something went out of wack with the computer or back up computer right now that would be my only option if something happened to my show computer (back up down And YEAP IT"S VISTA).

Once you use HOSTER YOU WILL NEVER want to go back to cdg unless absolutly a nessesity. Keep plugging at it you will love the cross over. Keep us up to date.
XP Home 5.1.2600 SP 3 Build 2600 TOSHIBA Satellite L25 System Type X86-based PC Processor x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8 GenuineIntel 1496 Mhz TOSHIBA V1.50 SMBIOS Version 2.34 PM 256.00 MB VM 2.00 GB 250GB ex hd ATI