View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:24 PM
VIP

Re: Songbook creating software???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrz View Post
Can it accommodate a column where I can put in the date each some was purchased? For simplicity, I'm going to put that in because I have a receipt for each time I purchase music that is dated such as 13-05-17

That way, I can easily account for and demonstrate that I have a purchase receipt that accounts for each song in my collection. Now, when I print songbooks, I'll delete that column, but I need this in my master list for record keeping purposes to simplify providing proof of purchase for each song.

If it cannot do that, I'll have to create my list manually in MS Excel... which is really not that big of a deal. I'm also going to have a column to show who the manufact6urer is of each song since I will have the same song from different manufacturers in some cases.

Back when I was hitting the clubs, I wanted to know that cause not all karaoke songs are created equal... some are good, and some stink!
The Songbook is designed to be a "Songbook" to show your customers. If you want an extra column for personal info, it can accommodate several different programs, some of which can export that info to Excel to use anyway you want. If you have Hoster, the Manual will explain it in more detail.