View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2008, 02:33 PM
VIP

[quote=billyo;86653]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryant View Post

i'm cant figure out why you have the cd/tape out going into your amp, you should have the main input of the amp going into the main output of your board,i use an active srm 450 mackie speakers and the main input of the speakers are connected to the main output of my board and i used my cd/tape out to plug in my ext. cd recorder, the cd/tape in where i hook my cdg player, that's how i get to record my singers..but anyway if it works for you don't change anything..
Ya, just a lil confusion on how I previously explained my set up.

The main input of my Amp does come from the main output of the mixer, as you stated, AND, the main input of another Amp (I use two amps feeding two sets of speakers, one for bass bins, and one for high-end speakers.) comes from the cd/tape output, as it is wired together with the main out and both are controlled with the main volume slider on the behringer. just wanted to make sure I can continue doing the same thing with the new mackie mixer as well as avoiding having to use the laptop's mini-jack audio out of the laptops sound card. (By simpoly connecting usb port to usb port of the laptop and mixer.)