View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2008, 11:35 AM

[quote=bryant;86649]
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyo View Post
yes you can hook it up that way, you just have to series both of your amps together, connect the main in of one of the amps to the main out of the other, quote]

Billy,
I already have both amps hooked up to the behringer. I have the main out going to the higher wattage Sub Amps (has an internal crossover at 125Hz), and the cd/tape out goes to the High-end Amp. EV Speakers. Works nicely for five years, decent sound, big room, get compliments all the time.

Want to make sure the CD/tape out is wired similarly as the Behringer, then I can use the same wires/cords I use now transferred over to the mackie.
i'm cant figure out why you have the cd/tape out going into your amp, you should have the main input of the amp going into the main output of your board,i use an active srm 450 mackie speakers and the main input of the speakers are connected to the main output of my board and i used my cd/tape out to plug in my ext. cd recorder, the cd/tape in where i hook my cdg player, that's how i get to record my singers..but anyway if it works for you don't change anything..