View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2008, 01:23 AM

Question Have I Lost My Mind

ok uys need some input I just aquired a bar this week , It has been run into the ground as far as a reputation of the previous owner, how do I build it back up to what it used to be, a respectable bar where everybody can have a good time. I have already put the draft beer back into the bar, along with some new items that haven't been out long however I have to Get the PEOPLE back in the BAR for it to make a profit, or was I just crazy for thinking That I could save this bar rom becoming non-existant, which in Tennessee if a bar stays empty for six months with no beer lic. it can never be a bar again it's crazy but that is tennesse for ya. I love this little place have done many a show there when it was a hopping little place and I just want to see it florish yet again.
XP Home 5.1.2600 SP 3 Build 2600 TOSHIBA Satellite L25 System Type X86-based PC Processor x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8 GenuineIntel 1496 Mhz TOSHIBA V1.50 SMBIOS Version 2.34 PM 256.00 MB VM 2.00 GB 250GB ex hd ATI