Thread: Bose L1 System
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2009, 01:38 PM

Bose L1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonman View Post
NO, the portability would be the benefit to the system, but the L1 system did not work for me - maybe I should've tried at least another sub, but I did not care for the sound over my current PA that I have in there now. Again, I have not tried the L2 & the figures I quoted are straight from musiciansfriend as far as cost (not incorrect - again this was the only place I looked last night but the only one I found from where I normally shop that even sells them) for a system equivalant to the one pictured above.
My pricing was current from the Bose website, don't know how Musicians Friend could sell it for more than it cost from the factory with interest free financing. Only in America
Being from the old school of sound, i really hesitated on the Bose System. Was never satisfied with the L1 even with two subs. the L2 satisfied any and all doubts that was instilled in me from using only Pro Sound Systems capable of any venue, inside or outside.
If one is currently satisfied with his or her setup, likes the current sound, they would be foolish to spend even a $1000.00.
This just my opinion on what i currently use and what i have used my whole career in music.
muzicman