View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2006, 10:21 AM

Lightbulb Excel

I'm actually going to try doing that in EXCEL....

the other thing to do is bring INDEX CARDS. If you have 3X5 index cards for each singer, you can just file them accordingly in a holder. I know it's not HIGH TECH but, I've seen 3 or 4 KJs that do this with much success.

Last night while I was singing I actually turned in a sheet that said
"whatever you want to hear" to the DJ;) I was expecting it to be something funny like It's Raining Men or I Will Survive (I'm male) But, he does a pretty good job at picking things out for me to sing. Sometimes I don't know them as well as I would like but, last night he picked Feel Like Making Love by Bad Company. Which 70's & 80's rock is my little nitch so I was ok HEHE

One of the best things that I have noticed from the Good KJs in the 'greater Cincinnati area' is that once you are back for your 3rd or 4th time, they know what you sing, what you like. The way that you can remember this is totally up to you. Word would be too hard to layout...try Excel or maybe just maybe if you have the knowledge of the program. Set up a Database in Access.

Now you've got me thinking;) hehe I might just lay out an access database.