View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2008, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraokeDj38030 View Post
A fellow KJ and freind of mine has just gone computerized and I believe he has made a terrible error in his choice of program for his show He decided to use a program called Compuhost... Has anyone ever used this program what are the pro's and cons of it's use. I for one would never trade my Hoster for anything else. Is this program a ganaric form of Hoster, He has 30 days to decide if he likes it or not. After 30 days he can not get a refund. He used it for the first time tonight and had many problems. I have tryed to sway him to the Hoster Program but to no aval. I am afraid he is going to get stuck with this program that he may not enjoy in the future.Any advice on this program that I may pass on to him would be wonderful. Thanks in advance.

WHY WOULD ANYONE USE ANYTHING BUT HOSTER!!!!

I dowloaded the compuhost demo, it was complicated, i wouldn't even know where to start..and you have to subscribe to kjpro in order for you to get the artist, disc id and song titles when you import a disc, and there's a fee for everytime they have an upgrade, i've been asking the same question "WHY WOULD ANYONE USE ANYTHING BUT HOSTER "