View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2008, 01:19 AM

Question Question About Another Program

A fellow KJ and freind of mine has just gone computerized and I believe he has made a terrible error in his choice of program for his show He decided to use a program called Compuhost... Has anyone ever used this program what are the pro's and cons of it's use. I for one would never trade my Hoster for anything else. Is this program a ganaric form of Hoster, He has 30 days to decide if he likes it or not. After 30 days he can not get a refund. He used it for the first time tonight and had many problems. I have tryed to sway him to the Hoster Program but to no aval. I am afraid he is going to get stuck with this program that he may not enjoy in the future.Any advice on this program that I may pass on to him would be wonderful. Thanks in advance.

WHY WOULD ANYONE USE ANYTHING BUT HOSTER!!!!
XP Home 5.1.2600 SP 3 Build 2600 TOSHIBA Satellite L25 System Type X86-based PC Processor x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8 GenuineIntel 1496 Mhz TOSHIBA V1.50 SMBIOS Version 2.34 PM 256.00 MB VM 2.00 GB 250GB ex hd ATI