Thread: Nvidia Drivers
View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2011, 04:06 PM

Re: Nvidia Drivers

Hey,

Can't remember if it was during the initial set up or if I went to the video property area and selected the onbrd afterwards. Did select it, just don't remember how I got there. Made that choice after seeing several posts about no one having Hoster probs with the Intel onbrd, etc. Haven't even tried the NVidia, far as I know. May get arnd to it but don't use much video horsepower except Hoster and the occasional dvd, etc. The 2gb video was part of this XPS package.

The KK I was asking about, we used to duet that song at his shows.. I was only filling in occasionally then and not doing my own. Were it you then you would've recognized the vague reference, etc. Lost touch after he and his wife left and went West somewhere. Thought maybe to get back in touch, etc.

Appreciate the links, Ken. Marked'em and saved'em for future needs.

Luck to ya. And yes, karaoke is a real Good thing. For the novice and to those of us who get serious about it and love to sing in front of a 'live band' that always shows up, plays in tune and on-key, and never no-shows or shows up drunk, etc.

dm