View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassypatty View Post
Just to let you know this error was occurring in the demo version as I mentioned previously. I was only attempting to do one file at a time. It did not happen when I converted from an audio file format but did happen when attempting to convert KMA or zips to any other formats. I accomplished converting from KMA to a bin and that was all. I could not convert the bin after. Also my KMA files were loaded straight from discs into Hoster. Perhaps this info will be useful at some point. May still try that dll file just to see. I also note that people are having trouble running some of their converted files after the fact. Have you guys played the songs and had any problems?
If you don't use the dll that MTU points you to you will have problems, especially with anything to do with MP3, MP3+G, zipped MP3+G or KMA files created from the same (HDMP3 and HDZIP).

That dll was chosen because the more current one (date-wise) would not handle all the formats.

Nowhere in your copied ticket info or in any of your posts here have you stated the exact error message. Runtime errors cover a multitude of sins so that isn't much help in determining the exact problem.