Thread: KIAA Membership
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2009, 07:17 PM
bryant's Avatar
bryant bryant is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Winslow, Maine
Posts: 4,530
Originally Posted by billyo View Post
that's what i thought when i read the article on their site, i think that a an agency, and they wanted all the kj's to work for them and pay them dues, they wanted to control all the kj's specially in the state of AZ, where i think that base from..
It was obvious from the get-go as anyone could see from reading the page. We take care of ourselves here in Maine too, and the economy has ALWAYS been bad, never good, here. The unemployment rates are figured from those that collect, many, many, more in Maine have already collected the maximum and are still unemployed but don't show up on the statistics, and many choose not to work either (welfare easier, I guess), making our unemployment rate about triple what the records show (around 30%), of the other 70%, most make way less than 10 dollars an hour.

Reply With Quote