View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2017, 06:15 PM

Lightbulb Re: Love And Marriage-Best Version

I will fill you all in on a secret. SGB, ALLHITS, PS, Legends (some of them), and the list goes on were all done by Bob Blank with Blank Productions. You can do side by side comparisons. Chartbuster bought a lot of track from Bob Blank and the new karaoke net site is going to have the exact same songs and versions except with the sybersound logo. Karaoke Versions might be the best place to go but they also bought and licensed a LOT of Bob Blank\'s songs. If you need proof just look up Runaway by Bonnie Raitt. JVC (OLD CDG) and Singing Machine were the only ones who did not use the Blank Productions version. You will notice AllStar has a lot of Blank\'s stuff too. There are some on All Hits, Nutech, Top Tunes just to name a few. I thought I would just let you know I did some work for him as a guide vocalist and so did my friend Fonda. One thing I could not stand was his one snare he used on EVERYTHING.

If push comes to shove and you need a good version, I do make custom backing tracks and have done that song down to the exact match. I would suggest you try to listen to ALL the ones Ameritz has and Karaoke Versions. Karaoke Versions is slowly doing away with Bob\'s and doing their own.

I hope that helped some