View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2002, 04:05 PM
Lauraine Graham- with the Lord Lauraine Graham- with the Lord is offline

Dear Swaseysd

I tried to find some Percy Sledge tracks for you, but I was unsuccessful this time. When I have more time I will search again.

You were wondering whether it would be a viable prospect to purchase KHP3, and perhaps Vogone2, so that you could suppress the vocals on the Sledge songs you have and turn them into CDG songs. I was going to try this out for you, but to my amazement I do not have a single song of his to try the process. All I can say is that the purchase of KHP3 is well worth the money. I have this marvellous program and it has enabled me, with the use of backing tracks, to create CDG songs which I have been unable to find.

Also, with a sound editing program and after a little practice, you can change the arrangement of songs, eg. make them longer, put proper endings on songs which fade out whilst you are singing, stuff like that, THEN when you are happy with the sound track you can CDG it. I wouldn’t be without mine, I can tell you.

If you do decide to go for it all the staff at MTU and all the users of KHP are there to support you should you need help and advice (via the Forum dedicated to KHP).

Best wishes