View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2003, 04:29 PM

I'm a Lakers fan but I talk about the "Clippers"

How are you Jimbo?

I have a question. You say "When I use the Kpro software (version 4.008)" does that mean "When I create a CDG file of a wave file"? or are you talking about playing the wave files somehow in 4.800?

Here's my experience. Some commercially created cdg songs, whether on Karaoke disc or as a file, when played on Microstudio will stop short. (the music stops before the last notes are heard)

Eventually I reasoned that this had nothing to do with the code developed by the Brands that had the trouble. It had to do with whether the brand had an extensive runoff of silence (The credits or logo for instance) I believe that Microstudio clips ALL songs short but, fortunately, 99.9% of the time, the clip is of the logo, not the music. I can share a more extensive report of my observations, or answer any questions you have.

I'm not sure how the last track would have anything to do with clipping, at least from my experience. Other people when writing about working around Media-clog (sp?) talk about the last track. I wonder if this is coming into play in your case.

Is the clipping occuring when monitoring wave files or playing cdg files on Microstudio play?

I'm interested in discussing this further; For a while I was the only one who talked about clipping so this topic is near and dear to me.

Good luck. I hope you will be able to see how your experiences mesh with mine and others.

Oh I see you are in Provo. I've lived in Provo for Language training once, and school as well. That brings back memories.