View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2009, 07:37 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lslade View Post
Jim:
what about the songs i imported directly to hoster from disks. i do not have those in a file on my hard drive except in hoster
You do not have to re-import them to use them in Microstudio. Open Hoster click on Tools/Songs Database. Then click on Rebuild (your not going to rebuild, just look). In the top section it shows the path where your KMA files are located. Write the path down. Click on Close. This will get you out of the Rebuild without actually doing the rebuild.
Open Microstudio and Browse to the folder listed in Hoster. Depending on how many songs you have it may take a few minutes for it to list them all. From that list choose which songs you want to write to a CD and add them to the playlist to the right. In the playlist click on the first song in the list, hold down the shift key and click on the last song, then click on the Add to Write List button. Then open the Write Disc screen and you will see the list there.
Keep in mind that a CD will only hold 80 minutes worth of music so don't try to add too many songs.